Deploy Enterprise Application - Expanded

2003-12-02 09:06:49 AM
jbuilder0
Ref: Jbuilder9 Ent and Weblogic8
Can Jbuilder start an Enterprise application (web app and EJB) in exploded
format using Weblogic? I've read much of the docs available and I was
successful with the help of the docs to deploy and start my Enterprise
application using the ear format. However, I would like to leave my
enterprise application in exploded format and start Weblogic from within
JBuilder. Any tips or if you can point me to any available documentation
would be most appreciated.
Thanks, George

Re:Deploy Enterprise Application - Expanded

"George" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Ref: Jbuilder9 Ent and Weblogic8

Can Jbuilder start an Enterprise application (web app and EJB) in exploded
format using Weblogic? I've read much of the docs available and I was
successful with the help of the docs to deploy and start my Enterprise
application using the ear format. However, I would like to leave my
enterprise application in exploded format and start Weblogic from within
JBuilder. Any tips or if you can point me to any available documentation
would be most appreciated.
Thanks, George

That's the worst part of using JBuilder for development.
I started with using Jbuilder, then i had to move to split directory structure provided by BEA which supports expanded ear.
Please let me know if you figure out how to tweak jbuilder to deploy expanded ear.