Re: meaning of "lower"

2003-07-08 05:56:18 AM
jbuilder10
"Adone Borione" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I wonder, what is the meaning of the word lower in this context? (at
the end
of the compiler messages):

blah blah blah...;C:\j2sdk1.4.2\lib\tools.jar" adone.opciones lower
Can you post a more complete example of one of these messages? From
what you've shown it looks like "lower" is being passed as an argument
to some program, but what program and why is impossible to say without
knowing what "blah blah blah" says.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

Re:Re: meaning of "lower"

Oh, you are right. For some reason I had the string "lower" in the
application parameters field of the standard runtime configuration.
Thanks
"Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...