Developer's Super Page.com Website Test for all JBuilder Users

2005-05-23 09:53:56 AM
jbuilder2
To all JBuilder users I have created a new website catered to JBuilder
users.
With this website I ask for all JBuilder users to test my website for errors
the
URL is www.DevSuperPage.com also known as Developer's Super Page.com
Please try out the newsgroup search feature of my website, with this feature
a user could search over 30,000 JBuilder related newsgroup postings by
keywords, Newsrooms and by subject heading. This feature works with some
errors with Fire fox browsers and is still in beta mode. However it works
100% with Internet Explorer.
I'm looking forward to your suggestions and comments about my website.
Joe Darley
Delphi/Web Developer
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Developer's Super Page.com Website Test for all JBuilder Users

"Joe Darley" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
To all JBuilder users I have created a new website catered to JBuilder
users.

With this website I ask for all JBuilder users to test my website for
errors
the

URL is www.DevSuperPage.com also known as Developer's Super
Page.com

Nice beginning!!

Re:Developer's Super Page.com Website Test for all JBuilder Users

Thanks!
:-)

news:429137cc$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>To all JBuilder users I have created a new website catered to JBuilder
>users.
>
>With this website I ask for all JBuilder users to test my website for
errors
>the
>
>URL is www.DevSuperPage.com also known as Developer's Super
Page.com