Is this JotField bugs?

2003-09-18 03:00:38 PM
jbuilder9
such as
int i=0,j=9;
modify and delete i in JotField doesn't work, is that a bugs?

Re:Is this JotField bugs?

Yes even I am facing the same problems.
Is there any workarounds present for the same. It seems to be a very
serious problem at least for us. Is there any tech support guy listening
out there ? Please help us out.
Thanks and regards,
Vikram

WongChiHung wrote:
>such as
>
>int i=0,j=9;
>
>modify and delete i in JotField doesn't work, is that a bugs?
If you can create the simplest demo of this problem,
submit it in a bug report to Quality Central:
qc.borland.com
Check out the QC Java client while you are there.
Paul Furbacher [TeamB]
Save time, search the archives:
Is it in Joi Ellis's Faq-O-Matic?
Thank you.

{smallsort}

Re:Is this JotField bugs?

But why such simple operation also not work ? i feel jbuilder has so many
bugs.
"Paul Furbacher [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
In < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >Vikram Kumar wrote:

>Yes even I am facing the same problems.
>Is there any workarounds present for the same. It seems to be a very
>serious problem at least for us. Is there any tech support guy
>listening out there ? Please help us out.

>WongChiHung wrote:
>>such as
>>
>>int i=0,j=9;
>>
>>modify and delete i in JotField doesn't work, is that a bugs?

If you can create the simplest demo of this problem,
submit it in a bug report to Quality Central:

qc.borland.com

Check out the QC Java client while you are there.

Paul Furbacher [TeamB]

Save time, search the archives:

Is it in Joi Ellis's Faq-O-Matic?

Thank you.

Re:Is this JotField bugs?

Hi,
I have reported the bug in qc, any idea what could be the response time
for the same ? Because currently I do not think its actually being used ?
Thanks and regards,
Vikram