Creating a custom server.xml file with Tomcat 5

2006-06-22 03:22:00 PM
jbuilder21
Hi,
I have some problem to load a custom server.xml file with jbuilder. I've
looked around on the Internet and I know that jbuilder automatically
generates his own serverXXXX.xml file. But how can I force jbuilder to load
my custom server.xml file...
I am using tomcat 5.0.x
Any ideas?
Tom

Re:Creating a custom server.xml file with Tomcat 5

Tom Fritz wrote:
I have some problem to load a custom server.xml file with jbuilder. I've
looked around on the Internet and I know that jbuilder automatically
generates his own serverXXXX.xml file. But how can I force jbuilder to
load my custom server.xml file...

I am using tomcat 5.0.x
There's a server8080.xml file created in the Tomcat/conf sub-directory of
the project directory. Run the project and go to that directory while the
project is running. In that file, you'll find the following:
<!--This comment marks this file as generated, so it may be deleted and
regenerated at any time. To preserve manual changes to this file, delete
this comment.-->
Delete the comment, save the file, stop the server, then make whatever
changes you want to the file.
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.