Structure panel bug in JBuilder 2005

2005-02-16 08:43:11 AM
jbuilder8
Has anyone seen a bug with the structure panel sort buttons? I am
seeing a bug with the "Sort by Inheritance" button. If it is selected
and sorted properly and I swich to another .java file, the sorting
disappears even though the sort button is still selected. I then have
to unselect it, then select it again to get it to sort. Occasionally,
I have to unselect/select more than once to get it to work. I haven't
seen this documented anywhere, but I find this terribly annoying given
much of my work is with a lot of custom interfaces.