highlight matching brace

2004-11-05 11:42:09 PM
jbuilder17
I have set the background color to green for highlight matching brace and in
the editor options I have clicked both the Brace Match options of
Generate closing curly brace
Highlight opposing brace only
However matching braces do not highlight

Re:highlight matching brace

m_tizer wrote:
I have set the background color to green for highlight matching brace and in
the editor options I have clicked both the Brace Match options of
Generate closing curly brace
Highlight opposing brace only

However matching braces do not highlight

If you place your cursor AFTER the brace, the highlight shows up.
BEFORE the brace does not.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:highlight matching brace

Thats not as good as JBuilder 7. In that version you could just hover over
the brace and both would highlight in green. Ah well