2005 UI setup (horizontal design bar)

2004-10-07 07:07:09 AM
jbuilder21
I seem to remember having seen a thread about the Jbuilder2005 UI setup for the design components, and how to make them horizontal again, but I cant seem to find it...
I dont like it in vertial mode, it takes up valuable real estate that I need for my design area.
Can you tell me again how to get it back to the JBuilderX sytle?

Re:2005 UI setup (horizontal design bar)

andrew dingfelder wrote:
I seem to remember having seen a thread about the Jbuilder2005 UI
setup for the design components, and how to make them horizontal
again,
I don't think you do. Nobody seems to like them that way (I certainly
don't), but I don't think there's a way to go back. Maybe create a QC
report and complain a lot.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB] wrote:
I don't think you do. Nobody seems to like them that way (I certainly
don't), but I don't think there's a way to go back. Maybe create a QC
report and complain a lot.
I find that I used the left-pointing
arrow at the top of the vertical
splitter a lot to regain real estate.
But that doesn't help when one has
to grab a component and place it
all the way to the right of a wide
panel. In that case, I double-click
on the file's tab to zoom the editor
full-width.
The palette sure looks nice ... oh well.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

{smallsort}