Tomcaat Exceptions being hidden

2003-09-19 03:49:33 PM
jbuilder1
Hi all,
Wea re just starting out with JBuilder to build a struts system using
tomcat and apache.
We have noticed that if we explicitly thro an error in a struts action
class, that a blank page is sent back to the browser and there is nothing
recorded in the Jbuilder logs.
We have tested this using a stand alone tomcat and the exception is reported
back to the browser as expected. It appears as if Jbuilder is intercepting
exceptions, telling tomcat not to report them and then doing nothing about
them.
How do we get JBuilder to allow tomcat to return exceptions as per normal
and to log the exception so that we can debug it?
cio
Derek.