Upgrade procedure?

2004-12-24 12:05:53 PM
jbuilder6
Hello:
I am runnning JBuilder X Developer, version 10.0.204.0
and sometimes it seems to be a little buggy.
For instance, I can't create executable JARs or *.exes.
The file chooser demands a *.jar to exist in advance.
Anyway, how do I get an upgrade? Is it downloadable or
do I need to order the media?
Thanks,
-Ramon F Herrera

Re:Upgrade procedure?

Ramon F Herrera wrote:

Hello:

I am runnning JBuilder X Developer, version 10.0.204.0
and sometimes it seems to be a little buggy.
For instance, I can't create executable JARs or *.exes.
The file chooser demands a *.jar to exist in advance.

Anyway, how do I get an upgrade? Is it downloadable or
do I need to order the media?

Thanks,

-Ramon F Herrera

Just go to the Registers Users download page
www.borland.com/products/downloads/registered/download_jbuilder.html
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:Upgrade procedure?

Just go to the Registers Users download page

www.borland.com/products/downloads/registered/download_jbuilder.html

Good grief. "Registered" is what I meant.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

{smallsort}