Do all the classes in Jbuilder belong to a named package?

2003-07-01 10:48:42 AM
jbuilder18
Hi,
I am a newbie. I start learning JAVA few weeks ago along with an old
version of visual cafe. Not untill recently do I realize I have to learn
a new IDE. JBuilder it is!
My question is this does Jbuilder force every class belong to a named
package? I try to comment out the package line of the automatically
generated codes and the compiler would refuse to run. Does this imply
Jbuilder rejet default package setting?
Appreciate any comment.
Chi-Kuei

Re:Do all the classes in Jbuilder belong to a named package?

I think I have found the answer to my question in another newsgroup.
Sorry if this bothers you.
Chi-Kuei