JBuilder 2005 Compiler Dependencies

2005-02-12 03:45:39 AM
jbuilder17
We recently upgraded from JB 8 to JB 2005. In my experience, the older
version would automatically recompile any dependent classes, but the
new version does not seem to do this anymore. Is there some setting I
can modify to restore this behavior? It was a very handy feature, and
the lack of it has already caused some debugging headaches. Now we
have to rebuild all when really only two or three classes need it.
Example:
Say you have a class, A, full of public static finals, and another
class, B, uses these values. If I modify one of these constants in A
and recompile, I would expect B to automatically recompile as well,
picking up the new value. This does not happen anymore, but it used
to!
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- Andy