Help on JBuilder9 doesn't work

2004-08-18 12:36:50 AM
jbuilder12
Hi all,
Help on JBuilder9 Personnal doesn't find c:\JBuildert9\doc\..many
directories absents.Is the Enterprise version more successful?
Regards

Re:Help on JBuilder9 doesn't work

patrick valeri wrote:
Hi all,
Help on JBuilder9 Personnal doesn't find c:\JBuildert9\doc\..many
directories absents.Is the Enterprise version more successful?
Regards

The documentation, samples and extras were a separate download. Where
did you get your copy of JB9 from?
If I was starting new just now, I'd definitely start with JBX
Foundation, because it has way more functionality, and a better license
agreement.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]