Jbuilderx Developer crash under XP

2004-04-03 09:18:58 PM
jbuilder4
I experienced many hardware reboots with JBX Developer and my pc:
- athlon64 3200+
- 1 gb, ram
- ati radeon 9700pro
- 36gb. sata wd raptor
- WinXP SP1
The problem occurrs after I build&launch the project and the I scroll down
with my wheel mouse or when I go down with the arrow on the keyboard. It
occurs 70% of times and the system hard reboot, it's terrible.

Re:Jbuilderx Developer crash under XP

"VirtualDJ" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I experienced many hardware reboots with JBX Developer and my pc:

- athlon64 3200+
- 1 gb, ram
- ati radeon 9700pro
- 36gb. sata wd raptor
- WinXP SP1

The problem occurrs after I build&launch the project and the I scroll down
with my wheel mouse or when I go down with the arrow on the keyboard. It
occurs 70% of times and the system hard reboot, it's terrible.

Do a search in groups.google.com for "JBuilder and ATI video" to get dozens
of hits on this problem. You'll find suggestions like:
<quote>
The video card is the problem. Look at the bin/jdk.config file in
JBuilder's directory, and try uncommenting some of the lines that are
described as solving problems with ATI video cards.
<unquote>
Good luck.