Re: Can4t find download link for JBuilder 2007 Enterprise Trial

2007-07-09 07:49:16 PM
jbuilder15
Janfry wrote:
I'm trying to download "JBuilder 2007 Enterprise Trial" from the link:
www.codegear.com/downloads/free/jbuilder
I click over "Enterprise Trial" (in the section Downloads (keys where
required))
that links to trial.borland.com/survey.aspx

I fill the survey and after clicking the button Submit,
I receive the activation file by email, but ...
where is the link to download the executable installation??
I just went through the same thing and it worked for me. That final page
("...sid=638") should have three download options: Windows, Max, and
Linux. What do you see on that page?
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.

Re:Re: Can4t find download link for JBuilder 2007 Enterprise Trial

I see a page to answer some questions, and a combobox next
to each question to select one option:
How would you describe your job function?
What is your current interest in evaluating this product?
How will you be involved in the decision making process?
What is your company's primary business?
How many employees are in your company?
Your activation file for this Borland product will be sent to the email
address shown below. If the following email address is not accurate, please
click here to update your user profile.
Activation file will be sent to this email: <mymail>
And to the end there are two buttons "Reset" "Submit" but submit only gives
me the activation file via email.
What am i doing wrong?
"Kevin Dean [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el
mensaje news:xn0f8hp9l15xop000-kdean@www.teamb.com...

Janfry wrote:
And to the end there are two buttons "Reset" "Submit" but submit only
gives me the activation file via email.

What am i doing wrong?
What do you see on the page when you press "Submit"? It should give you
the download options on that page.
If you're not seeing it, check your cookie settings and ensure that
cookies are turned on.
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.
www.datadevelopment.com/
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Can4t find download link for JBuilder 2007 Enterprise Trial

You were right. The problem was the cookies.
Thank you very much.
"Kevin Dean [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el
mensaje news:xn0f8i3bsk85be000-kdean@www.teamb.com...