Where is the Help Documentation?

2003-09-05 03:18:50 AM
jbuilder13
I installed J Builder and when I use the Help functions it accesses pages that are not there. Does J Builder Personal not come with the documentation? I know I can get some online docs here but it would be nice to have the search and index capabilities that appear to have been built into J Builder and in addition it would be nice not to have to have an Internet connection when I need the info.
Any ideas? I reinstalled and saw no options that could have caused it. I may be missing something though...
Thanks!

Re:Where is the Help Documentation?

Randy,
Try:
ftpc.borland.com/pub/jbuilder/jb9personal/jb9docs.zip
ftpc.borland.com/pub/jbuilder/jb9personal/jb9samples.zip
ftpc.borland.com/pub/jbuilder/jb9personal/extras.zip
Download those. You should be all set then.
On 4 Sep 2003 12:18:50 -0700, "Randy J" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote:

I installed J Builder and when I use the Help functions it accesses pages that are not there. Does J Builder Personal not come with the documentation? I know I can get some online docs here but it would be nice to have the search and index capabilities that appear to have been built into J Builder and in addition it would be nice not to have to have an Internet connection when I need the info.

Any ideas? I reinstalled and saw no options that could have caused it. I may be missing something though...

Thanks!
Save yourself some time and check these sites:
Borland Newsgroup Search:
Joi Ellis's Faq-O-Matic:

Re:Where is the Help Documentation?

Thank you!