JdbTable MULTIPLE_INTERVAL_SELECTION

2006-06-06 07:17:59 PM
jbuilder22
Hi,
i just try to transfer my JBuilder4 project to JBuilder2006. I use JdbTable
and set selection Mode to MULTIPLE_INTERVAL_SELECTION. Now JBuilder2006
throws following exception:
(this is the translation from the german JBuilder2006 edition)
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: <unsupported selection mode -- only
ListSelectionModel.SINGLE_SELECTION will be supported>
Do anyone know, what is the reason for this change or what can be done, to
solve this problem.
Best regards,
Klaus L.

Re:JdbTable MULTIPLE_INTERVAL_SELECTION

Klaus Lohmanns wrote:

i just try to transfer my JBuilder4 project to JBuilder2006. I use JdbTable
and set selection Mode to MULTIPLE_INTERVAL_SELECTION. Now JBuilder2006
throws following exception:

(this is the translation from the german JBuilder2006 edition)
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: <unsupported selection mode -- only
ListSelectionModel.SINGLE_SELECTION will be supported>

Do anyone know, what is the reason for this change or what can be done, to
solve this problem.

Best regards,
Klaus L.

Did you try this ?:
ListSelectionModel selectionModel = jdbTable.getSelectionModel();
selectionModel.setSelectionMode(selectionModel.MULTIPLE_INTERVAL_SELECTION);
Maybe it helps
Olaf Raether

Re:JdbTable MULTIPLE_INTERVAL_SELECTION

Yes, thank you Olaf, it works, however.
Greetings Klaus
"Olaf Raether" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Klaus Lohmanns wrote:
>Hi,
>
>i just try to transfer my JBuilder4 project to JBuilder2006. I use
>JdbTable and set selection Mode to MULTIPLE_INTERVAL_SELECTION. Now
>JBuilder2006 throws following exception:
>
>(this is the translation from the german JBuilder2006 edition)
>java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: <unsupported selection mode -- only
>ListSelectionModel.SINGLE_SELECTION will be supported>
>
>Do anyone know, what is the reason for this change or what can be done,
>to solve this problem.
>
>Best regards,
>Klaus L.

Did you try this ?:

ListSelectionModel selectionModel = jdbTable.getSelectionModel();
selectionModel.setSelectionMode(selectionModel.MULTIPLE_INTERVAL_SELECTION);

Maybe it helps

Olaf Raether

{smallsort}