jdbTable setSelectionBackground - small problem

2005-05-18 03:07:12 PM
jbuilder3
a small problem:
for
jdbTable tab1;
tab1.setSelectionMode(ListSelectionModel.MULTIPLE_INTERVAL_SELECTION);
tab1.setSelectionBackground(Color.cyan);
will set the background of the selected row
If you select multiple rows it will set the background of the selected
rows
EXCEPT SOMETIMES when you select the first row and then attempt to
select other rows... the first row will suddenly become unselected...
so I guess you can have any color you like as long as its grey...
this is in Wind98 JB9
I tried to go to Wind2Kpro JBX
BUT JBX (ie JBuilder2005) does NOT accept mysql jdbc jar
(I mentioned this in another thread and gotr no response...)