JdbTable and refreshing GUI

2003-09-12 12:50:46 AM
jbuilder4
Hi,
I've got a problem with refreshing the GUI when I use JdbTable:
The selected row is the last row. I add a row (using JdbNavToolBar). I put
the data into a table. The problem appears when I'm saving the data after
scrolling the content of the table using horizontal scrollbar : there is a
shadow of the row above the last row appearing below the last row .
What is the simpliest way to solve it?
--
Pozdrowienia !
Jerzy Kaczorek