Drawline() on a panel

2007-03-23 03:43:15 PM
jbuilder14
I have an application containing a jpanel window where i would like to
draw some graphics in there.
How to draw for example a line when the application window appears?
Thank you

Re:Drawline() on a panel

Sean wrote:
I have an application containing a jpanel window where i would like to
draw some graphics in there.
How to draw for example a line when the application window appears?
Please do not multi-post questions. See response in "students".
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives: