Stadistical graphics

2004-03-01 04:32:16 PM
jbuilder12
Hi again everybody
I want to show a stadistical graphics about some information. I want some
line,bar, cilindrical and sectorial graphics.
Does anybody know if there's some component in JBuilder 9 which shows this
kind of graphics from a set of information, where can I find it?
Regards
Jose Luis

Re:Stadistical graphics

On 3/1/2004 at 3:32:16 AM, Jose Luis wrote:
I want to show a stadistical graphics about some information. I want
some line,bar, cilindrical and sectorial graphics.

Does anybody know if there's some component in JBuilder 9 which shows
this kind of graphics from a set of information, where can I find it?
There are many charting packages available for Java, and they should
work fine with JBuilder 9. But as far as I know, none are included in
the JBuilder 9 package.
--
Regards,
John McGrath [TeamB]

Re:Stadistical graphics

On 3/1/2004 at 9:57:17 PM, John McGrath [TeamB] wrote:
There are many charting packages available for Java
To find these, try a web search for "Java Chart", or look at some Java
related web sites such as Sun, JavaWorld, Gamelan, etc. There are many
commercial products and some free ones too. As I recall, there have
been some positive comments about JFreeChart (jfree.org) on
these newsgroups.
--

Jose Luis < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I want to show a stadistical graphics about some information. I want some
line,bar, cilindrical and sectorial graphics.
Note: Google will be more helpful if you spell the word "statistics"
and derivatives of it correctly...
--
Hans-Bernhard Broeker ( XXXX@XXXXX.COM )