What does this exception mean?

2004-01-19 01:26:22 PM
jbuilder24
java.lang.ClassFormatError: com/.../NumberSeries (Code attribute is absent
in method that is not abstract or native)
NumberSeries is an abstract base class. What have I missed?
Here is NumberSeries:
abstract public class NumberSeries {
protected DataBucketCollector fDataBuckets;
public NumberSeries(DataBucketCollector dataBuckets)
{
fDataBuckets = dataBuckets;
}
public int getCount()
{
return fDataBuckets.getCount();
}
public long get(int i);
static public String getName();
}

Re:What does this exception mean?

Peter Thönell wrote:

java.lang.ClassFormatError: com/.../NumberSeries (Code attribute is absent
in method that is not abstract or native)

NumberSeries is an abstract base class. What have I missed?

Here is NumberSeries:

abstract public class NumberSeries {

protected DataBucketCollector fDataBuckets;

public NumberSeries(DataBucketCollector dataBuckets)
{
fDataBuckets = dataBuckets;
}

public int getCount()
{
return fDataBuckets.getCount();
}

public long get(int i);
static public String getName();

}
try public abstract class NumberSeries {