open a new window

2004-02-23 01:42:40 AM
jbuilder12
Hi
How do I open a new window with a click on a button? can I make the new
window in a project and then cal it from this button?
TIA
Tommy

Re:open a new window

Hi everybody
I've a ISAPI,
How can I make that when I submit a <form>, the result be displayed in a new
window

Re:open a new window

On the form, set the "target" of the <form>tag to "_new" or to a name ..
<form action="xxxx" target="NewWindow">
the new window will open and can be referenced by its name "NewWindow"

{smallsort}

Re:open a new window

Del Thanks, this works for me.