delphi

2003-10-01 02:16:09 PM
jbuilder5
Can Delphi source could be converted and compiled in JBuilder?

Re:delphi

Can Delphi "source code" be converted and compiled in JBuilder?

Re:delphi

"Donald Cameron" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Can Delphi source could be converted and compiled in JBuilder?
No, at least not automatically, but Paul Nichols has a good web site for
Delphi programmers who are learning Java. That might help you get
things converted more easily.
www.computer-logic.net/javadelphi/
--
Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB)

{smallsort}

Re:delphi

Donald Cameron wrote:

Can Delphi "source code" be converted and compiled in JBuilder?
Answered in delphi.nontech ng. Please do not multipost.

Re:delphi

Does anyone know if there is a plan to create a Thread Service Unit in any
of the upcoming Delphi ( to send slandered messages
between threads in the same program ) or has any one heard if any plans
exist to adapt Delphi to interface with other language models?
--
Thanks,
Charles Albrecht
free software at www.cwalbrec.com
Home of Back Door Guard

Re:delphi

New Delphi forums delphi.blue-aura.co.uk/
Become a member and help the community

Re:delphi

Hello,
You are invited to joib the new delphi forums at
delphi.blue-aura.co.uk/

Re:delphi

"Liz" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >a écrit dans le message de
Liz, all multi-posts were cancelled as will this one. Deeep breaths... just
be grateful you don't get hot flushes :-)
Joanna
Consultant Software Engineer
TeamBUG support for UK-BUG
TeamMM support for ModelMaker

Re:delphi

Joanna Carter (TeamB) wrote:
Liz, all multi-posts were cancelled as will this one. Deeep
breaths... just be grateful you don't get hot flushes :-)
I did after chemo, went through it for 6 months.. Was originally told
Id had all that, so they did another {*word*76} test..
Yay me.. I have to go through it *ALL* again when my normal time comes..
(someone kill me now??)

Re:delphi

Senior Programmer/Analyst proficient in Delphi 3-5 yrs hands on. Knowledge of Windows API, Internet and DB a plus Salary consummate, will consider contract. (IN DFW ONLY PLEASE)

Re:delphi

Good Luck Vong!
"VONG K. PHAM" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

Senior Programmer/Analyst proficient in Delphi 3-5 yrs hands on. Knowledge of Windows API, Internet and DB a plus Salary consummate, will consider contract. (IN DFW ONLY PLEASE)

Re:delphi

Hi
We have used Delphi since version 1.0. We have Kylix 2 and 3 and are
disappointed this has not gone forward.
We use Linux servers for Workgroups and Web systems. We recommend Windows
2003 Server with Terminal Services, if the budget allows
For hand held developent we use VisualStudio (?50.00),did not want to but
Delphi to far behind.
We use Interbase / Firebird / SQLLite and XML.
I would like to program hand helds with Delphi, Linux and Kylix..
We are being forced to use Microsoft and we want to use Delphi.
Chris

Re:delphi

Hello,
developping PDA applications is already on the current roadmap for Highlander, but details (except that it will be VCL.NET) are still lacking, Nick doesn't give them away (yet).
Greetings
Markus

Re:delphi

Chris Robinson wrote:
For hand held developent we use VisualStudio (?50.00),did not want to but
Delphi to far behind.
Ever tryed Lazarus to do PDA development?
wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Windows_CE_Interface
And you can re-use the Delphi code. The non-visual code at least, as you
will want to write a new interface for PDAs. It produces native Windows
CE applications.
Plus, you can pay to see fixed whatever problems on have on it. It will
be much cheaper then buying many VSs:
wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Bounties

Re:delphi

Plus, you can pay to see fixed whatever problems on have on it. It will be
much cheaper then buying many VSs:
Unless ofcourse he wants a lot changed :-)
This statement also makes me question whether or not changes not in the
common interest are made because someone is offering money?
--
Pete
Blessed are the geek, for they shall public class GeekEarth : Earth {}