Sun Images

2003-12-18 12:27:17 AM
jbuilder1
Hey peeps,
There should be a jar file full of Sun produced images, one can use with
JLabels, JButtons and the lot. I once knew where to find it, but I'm totally
lost now. Does anyone know where to find this file?
Thanx,
Jenny

Re:Sun Images

Do you mean these?
java.sun.com/developer/techDocs/hi/repository/
Hope this helps,
- David Martinez
Jennifer Ashley Kuiper wrote:
There should be a jar file full of Sun produced images, one can use with
JLabels, JButtons and the lot. I once knew where to find it, but I'm totally
lost now. Does anyone know where to find this file?

Re:Sun Images

I do, David. Many thanks!
Regards,
Jenny
"David Martinez" <not_my_real_address@hackerdude_com>schreef in bericht
Do you mean these?

java.sun.com/developer/techDocs/hi/repository/

Hope this helps,

- David Martinez

Jennifer Ashley Kuiper wrote:

>There should be a jar file full of Sun produced images, one can use with
>JLabels, JButtons and the lot. I once knew where to find it, but I'm
totally
>lost now. Does anyone know where to find this file?

{smallsort}

Re:Sun Images

--
Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB)