JAR or Midlet Archive Wizzard

2005-02-24 03:32:26 PM
jbuilder10
Hi,
I have compiled an Midlet in JBuilder 2005 (Developer)and I used the Midlet
Archive Wizzard to add file to it. It also allowed me to add more file leter
on that day.
However when I when I rebooted the machine (XP if that is rellevent) I it
would not allow me to "re-run" the wizrd to alter some of the files I added
manually or add more (by right clicking the jar file) it just gave me very
basic options for the JAT file.
Does anybody know how to re gain full control access to the JAR file?
I know I can remake the jar file, but it is working around the problem does
not solve it.
Thanks
gd2