ZipHelpTopic and anchors

2004-10-05 02:24:27 AM
jbuilder4
From a "Help" button in a many step Wizard,
I thought that I'd use anchors as a way of
going to the right step in a long Web page.
I'd prefer to do this instead of breaking
the longer page into individual pages, one
for each step.
But ZipHelpTopic doesn't seem to be able
to deal with anchors. Is this correct or
am I overlooking something?
Thanks.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

Re:ZipHelpTopic and anchors

Paul Furbacher [TeamB] wrote:
[...]
But ZipHelpTopic doesn't seem to be able
to deal with anchors. Is this correct or
am I overlooking something?
Oh, yes, missing the fact that URIs shouldn't
begin with a slash, if they reference a page
in a JAR in the /doc directory.
And <a name="...#abc" ...
not <a id="...#abc" ....
Sorry for the noise.