Deploying JavaHelp on JBuilder8 using Include Deps includes too much

2003-11-25 07:20:50 PM
jbuilder24
Deploying JavaHelp on JBuilder8 using Include Deps includes too much
We are deploying JavaHelp with our application.
The jh.jar is the smallest jar containing everything we need, but it
also includes lots of things that we don't need.
We need to include the classes hence Never Include any classes or
resources is not an option.
The next smallest option is Include required classes and known
resources, so we use that.
Only problem is it includes about 1MB of resources that we don't need
and I don't see how they can even get used.
Any idea how we can stop them from getting included without manually
removing each one from the jh.jar?
Any idea why JBuilder decides to add these resources?
(What algorithm is it using to decide what the known resources are?)

Re:Deploying JavaHelp on JBuilder8 using Include Deps includes too much

Please ignore this post, one of the paths in a different library had
been messed up, causing all the extra files to get added.
I would still be interested in knowing what algorithm JBuilder is using