Fatal Error, java.lang.

2004-03-01 06:29:35 PM
jbuilder3
Hi all,
I've got the following error when I try and use JBuilder
Fatal Error: Unable to locate package java.lang in classpath or
bootclasspath at line 0(0:0)
I've tried to add some libraries in the configuration window but must've
missed it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Mal..

Re:Fatal Error, java.lang.

Mal Walters wrote:
Hi all,

I've got the following error when I try and use JBuilder

Fatal Error: Unable to locate package java.lang in classpath or
bootclasspath at line 0(0:0)

I've tried to add some libraries in the configuration window but must've
missed it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mal..
Which OS, Which version of JB?

Re:Fatal Error, java.lang.

Mal Walters wrote:
I've got the following error when I try and use JBuilder

Fatal Error: Unable to locate package java.lang in classpath or
bootclasspath at line 0(0:0)

I've tried to add some libraries in the configuration window but must've
missed it.
This error message usually indicates that
the JDK pointed to in the Project Properties>Paths
page is corrupted. You may have to delete and
re-create the JDK(s) in that property.
In a recent thread, one user discovered that the
"jdk1.4" directory in his JBuilder X installation
was empty. You should check to see if this
directory exists and contains the JDK. When he
installed a second time, the folder was installed,
and the problem disappeared.
Another way you may be able corrupt things is
to try to host JBuilder on a JDK other than
the one is ships with. Just don't do that.
The newsgroup archives do contain some hits
using the keywords, including the quotes,
"bootclasspath at line 0"
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

{smallsort}

Re:Fatal Error, java.lang.

I'm running Windows XP and it's JBuilder 9 personal
Thanks
Mal...
"pnichols" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Mal Walters wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I've got the following error when I try and use JBuilder
>
>Fatal Error: Unable to locate package java.lang in classpath or
>bootclasspath at line 0(0:0)
>
>I've tried to add some libraries in the configuration window but must've
>missed it.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks
>
>Mal..

Which OS, Which version of JB?

Re:Fatal Error, java.lang.

Thanks Paul, I'll check out the details.