change 'selected' color of JRadioButton?

2004-10-15 03:11:50 AM
jbuilder5
I use JBuilder with Windows XP and for all JRadioButtons the default color
when the button is selected is green -- is there any way to change this? I
was not able to find any color settings in the Properties for this. Thank
you very much, Sue

Re:change 'selected' color of JRadioButton?

"sue" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
I use JBuilder with Windows XP and for all JRadioButtons the default color
when the button is selected is green -- is there any way to change this? I
was not able to find any color settings in the Properties for this. Thank
you very much, Sue
Most colors etc. are decided by the look and feel used. Which L&F
gives you green color? The defaults for the Platform L&F will normally
use java.awt.SystemColor values.