codeinsight example

2005-07-05 02:25:33 PM
jbuilder9
Hello,
Does any one know where could i find any codeinsight example
(codecompletion, adding new keywords). thanks for any tip.

Re:codeinsight example

AFAI know there isn't any such sample available. In other words, there are
still many areas left out of the JB OTAPI samples.
However, you might probably find some infos related to this theme in Keith
Woods JBuilder OTAPI API descriptions:
home.iprimus.com.au/kbwood/JBOpenTools/Chapter6.html
"FooMan" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hello,
Does any one know where could i find any codeinsight example
(codecompletion, adding new keywords). thanks for any tip.

Re:codeinsight example

my target is CBX but its group is dead. i just want to grab some infos
and do some tools for symbian.
btw thanks for site.

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>Hello,
>Does any one know where could i find any codeinsight example
>(codecompletion, adding new keywords). thanks for any tip.

{smallsort}

Re:codeinsight example

Valentino Kyriakides wrote:
However, you might probably find some infos related to this theme in Keith
Woods JBuilder OTAPI API descriptions:
I don't think his book has anything about Insight, but it's a good book
anyway if you're doing OpenTool development. For example, it would
probably have some information that would help answer the question on
scanner classes that FooMan posted in the CBX OpenTool group recently.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]