Remote debug an applet

2004-12-04 12:34:59 AM
jbuilder17
Hi,
We have an applet that downloads from a website and then connects to a
remote server.
I need to debug this locally, as I can do in J++..
In J++, I simply tell the de{*word*81} to create a new instance of IE witht he
URL I need to debug..
ANy ideas?
I am desparate.
Steve

Re:Remote debug an applet

SPG wrote:

We have an applet that downloads from a website and then connects to a
remote server.

I need to debug this locally, as I can do in J++..

In J++, I simply tell the de{*word*81} to create a new instance of IE witht he
URL I need to debug..

ANy ideas?

I am desparate.

Steve

See the JBuilder Help for section titled
"Debugging applets in the Java Plug-in"
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:Remote debug an applet

HI,
Thanks for that, It took a while to find but now I am debugging!
The problem is, when I set the parameters in the Console, my Applet starts
to max the PC out to 100% CPU and debugging is very very slow.
Does anyone know why this should be?
Stebe