[JBX] Clicking on line number now sets a break point instead of selecting the line

2003-12-30 08:15:03 AM
jbuilder15
In JB 8, clicking on the line number selected the line. I liked this feature
and used a lot. Now, in JB X, the same action instead sets a break point at
the line. Is there a way to reactivate the old feature?
--Ayman

Re:[JBX] Clicking on line number now sets a break point instead of selecting the line

"Ayman Abu-Mostafa" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Is there a way to reactivate the old feature?
No. I wish there was. If you drag just a little bit it will select the
line, but I don't think you can get just a click to do a single line
selection.
--
Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB)

news:3ff0c3af$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>Is there a way to reactivate the old feature?

No. I wish there was. If you drag just a little bit it will select the
line, but I don't think you can get just a click to do a single line
selection.
Or, you can triple-click on a line (not as good as a single
click in the gutter, and is kind of tough on the finger after
a while), or if one is using the CUA key mapping, press Ctrl-L.
(See or create a mapping for others.)
Has this issue been filed at Quality Central? (Sorry,
I'm too lazy today to look it up.)
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

{smallsort}

Re:[JBX] Clicking on line number now sets a break point instead of selecting the line

I'll settle for Ctrl-L. Thanks, Paul, for the tip.
Ayman