Project dependencies = required not working?

2005-06-21 01:05:29 AM
jbuilder15
I've got a project that depends on a third party jar 'Foo', which in
turn depends on third party jar 'Bar'. I have set the project
properties to include 'required classes & resources' from all relevant
jar's, but this doesn't work. With these settings, at running I get
errors about the classes not being available. I find that I have to set
the project to include 'all classes & resources', rather than 'required
classes & resources', to make it work. Consequently, my executable
balloons in size. I'm using JBuilder X Enterprise. Any ideas?
Thanks,
--Steve ( XXXX@XXXXX.COM )