importing - relative paths

2007-05-23 10:22:20 AM
jbuilder23
I'm importing JBuilder 2005 projects into JBuilder 2007 and I noticed
all the libraries & jars are using absolute paths. Is there a way to
convert this to a relative path that is commitable to CVS?
I've tried using the classpath variable but when other developers import
the project it isn't defined and doesn't work.

Re:importing - relative paths

I'm new to Eclipse and JB'07 but I think you could do this with Build Path
variables. Go to the projects Properties->Java Build Path->Libraries->Add
Variable->Configure Variables.
Dave