Re: ant probs2

2005-05-07 10:04:20 PM
jbuilder7
codon wrote:
Hello
Can anyone explain and tell me how to resolve this from running an ant
script
"Dog.java": [javac]
E:\DevTools\Solarmetric\kodojdo\samples\jsp\Dog.java:20: Package
E:\DevTools\Solarmetric\kodojdo\samples\jsp\Dog.java stated in source
samples.jsp does not match directory
E:\DevTools\Solarmetric\kodojdo\samples\jsp\Dog.java. at line 20
[javac] package samples.jsp;
[javac] ^

Your "javac" task needs to specify the srcdir appropriately.
<javac srcdir="E:\DevTools\Solarmetric\kodojdo" ...
The relative path to Dog.java at that point will be "samples\jsp", which
will match your package.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]