Subversion menu items grayed out; Subversion not shown in list of VCS

2006-08-04 08:47:00 AM
jbuilder20
Hello,
I am running JBuilder 2005 Foundation on Windows XP.
I successfully pulled a project from Subversion using File>>New>>
Pull Project from Subversion, but I find that the Subversion menu items
(commit, etc) under Team are grayed out, and the choices shown by
Select Project VCS are just CVS and none (Subversion is not listed).
Another message
(groups.google.com/group/borland.public.jbuilder.ide/msg/96f4135b659e9820
claims there is a workaround. Does anyone know what it is?
Thanks for any info,
Robert Dodier