NoClassDefFoundError with JBuilderX

2004-06-25 02:30:24 AM
jbuilder16
I have created an executable using JBuilderX. Yet, with the path and the
classpath set to find my jars I still get this error:
com/sun/media/jai/codec/ImageEncodeParam
at ...
It's not finding the .JAR file. Is there some other way to add libraries
to the executable other than "Configure Libraries/Configure JDKs?" Or
maybe am I using those incorrectly.
I've tried everything...a little help please?

Re:NoClassDefFoundError with JBuilderX

none wrote:
I have created an executable using JBuilderX. Yet, with the path and the
classpath set to find my jars I still get this error:

com/sun/media/jai/codec/ImageEncodeParam
at ...

It's not finding the .JAR file. Is there some other way to add libraries
to the executable other than "Configure Libraries/Configure JDKs?" Or
maybe am I using those incorrectly.
Well, from inspecting the jars contained in the JRE, I cannot find that
class either, so the possibility is there that you indeed missed a jar in
the deployment.
--
Ruurd