jbuilder 4 foundation

2005-09-14 01:09:32 AM
jbuilder12
Wondering if someone can help (gently I might add as I am new to this).
For my university degree I have to install jbuilder 4 foundation. When I
try to install off the disc provided it doesn't work, but I have been told
this would happen and would have to install each component seperatly which I
have done.
I have then tried to start easy by following the tutorial to build an
application and I can't seem to get it to work any tips, ideas would be
helpful

Re:jbuilder 4 foundation

jfk wrote:
Wondering if someone can help (gently I might add as I am new to this).

For my university degree I have to install jbuilder 4 foundation. When I
try to install off the disc provided it doesn't work, but I have been told
this would happen and would have to install each component seperatly which I
have done.

I have then tried to start easy by following the tutorial to build an
application and I can't seem to get it to work any tips, ideas would be
helpful

? JBuilder 4 is so old that it will not work on most current PC's. You
should be able to download and use JBuilder 2005 Foundation, which is
free, and has much more functionality than than JB4 ever had.
www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_jbuilder.html
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]