JBuilder Questions

2003-09-16 12:40:06 AM
jbuilder11
I am running JBuilder9 from Windows XP. Everytime I try to compile I get a message error that reads ""Greeting.java": Fatal Error: Unable to locate package java.lang in classpath or bootclasspath" Can anyone there help? I know that this is downloaded, but unless I can be helped, I downloaded it for nothing.
Sherae Harris
(248) 988-8482

Re:JBuilder Questions

Sherae Harris wrote:
I am running JBuilder9 from Windows XP. Everytime I try to compile I get a message error that reads ""Greeting.java": Fatal Error: Unable to locate package java.lang in classpath or bootclasspath" Can anyone there help? I know that this is downloaded, but unless I can be helped, I downloaded it for nothing.

Sherae Harris
(248) 988-8482
Did you perhaps install JBuilder under "Program Files"? Which is
exactly where the installation instructions tell you _not_ to install?
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)