Re: Wizards->EJB is diabled

2003-07-28 11:51:27 PM
jbuilder2
Did you define the Server for your project ? (Project|Project Properties
then the server tab)
Val a écrit :
Hello,

I installed the JBuilder 9 EE and I can start it. However, the EJB features do not seem to be turned on. I tried going to the Wiards menu and and the EJB submenu is disabled. I would like to try the wizard for the object model to generate some CMP related xml files...

Thank you
Val
--
Ludovic
"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu

Re:Re: Wizards->EJB is diabled

Yes, I did. I enabled JBoss 3.x (I have one installed 3.2.1) and I pointed it to that directory.

--
Ludovic

"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu
si leur pensees s'unissent pour batir un univers..."
Yoko Tsuno (in 'Les titans' by Roger Leloup)
[The shapes that differenciate beings are not important
if their thoughts unite to build a universe]

Re:Re: Wizards->EJB is diabled

Can you be more precise about the procedure that you followed
Also, unless I am mistaken there is the need [?] for an opentool to add
JBoss as a server
Val a écrit :
Yes, I did. I enabled JBoss 3.x (I have one installed 3.2.1) and I pointed it to that directory.
Ludovic HOCHET <personne@nullepart>wrote:

>Did you define the Server for your project ? (Project|Project Properties
>then the server tab)
>
>Val a écrit :
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>I installed the JBuilder 9 EE and I can start it. However, the EJB features do not seem to be turned on. I tried going to the Wiards menu and and the EJB submenu is disabled. I would like to try the wizard for the object model to generate some CMP related xml files...
>>
>>Thank you
>>Val
>
>--
>Ludovic
>
>"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu
>si leur pensees s'unissent pour batir un univers..."
>Yoko Tsuno (in 'Les titans' by Roger Leloup)
>[The shapes that differenciate beings are not important
>if their thoughts unite to build a universe]

--
Ludovic
"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu
si leur pensees s'unissent pour batir un univers..."
Yoko Tsuno (in 'Les titans' by Roger Leloup)
[The shapes that differenciate beings are not important
if their thoughts unite to build a universe]

{smallsort}