Saving changes in a master-detail relationship

2004-07-09 04:21:40 PM
jbuilder7
Hi,
I try to save the detail records after making some changes in JdbTable. But it doesn't save.
I don't use JdbNavToolBar. Thus I defined a JButton and wrote the code in actionPerformed(). I wrote Database.saveChanges(DataSet[]) as it states in JBuilder Help.
The code is below:
QueryDataSet students = new QueryDataSet();
QueryDataSet studentPayments = new QueryDataSet();
(...)
void save(ActionEvent e) {
database.saveChanges(new DataSet[]{ students , studentPayments });
}
studentPayments is the detail and students is the master. This code saves changes in master records well. But it doesn't save changes in detail part. Should there be any other setting to save the detail part?
Thanks...