New server on Jbuilder 2005

2004-12-15 05:46:49 PM
jbuilder16
Does anyone knows how to add a new server on the JBuilder 2005? I want to add the Tomcat 5.5.4.

Re:New server on Jbuilder 2005

Luiz Olavo Bonino wrote:
Does anyone knows how to add a new server on the JBuilder 2005? I want to add the Tomcat 5.5.4.
JBuilder doesn't officially supprt Tomcat 5.5. You can try to copy the
Tomcat 5.0 configuration, and then point it at you Tomcat 5.5 install,
but it's probably not going to work right.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]