Jbuilder2005 self close problem

2005-03-12 10:54:05 PM
jbuilder15
When I try to put JSpinner, in visual editing, or some others
components, my JBuilder simply close suddenly.
Someone could help me?
I'm usiong JSDK 1.5.0_01
Thanks.

Re:Jbuilder2005 self close problem

Eduardo de Lima wrote:
When I try to put JSpinner, in visual editing, or some others
components, my JBuilder simply close suddenly.
Answered in b.p.jbuilder.ide. Please don't multipost. It's against the
newsgroup guidelines (#8).
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

Eduardo de Lima wrote:
When I try to put JSpinner, in visual editing, or some others
components, my JBuilder simply close suddenly.

Someone could help me?

I'm usiong JSDK 1.5.0_01

Thanks.
Answered in another group. Please don't multipost, it is against the
newsgroup rules.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]