Package question: error 901

2004-03-01 08:10:50 AM
jbuilder21
I get this error:
"ViewFileFrame_2.java": Error #: 901 : package com.ora.rmibook.chapter1
stated in source
D:\programming\com\ora\rmibook\chapter1\ViewFileFrame_2.java does not match
directory rogramming.com.ora.rmibook.chapter1 at line 1, column 25
Note that the directory "programming" is detected as "rogramming" but I
can't figure out from where? My classpath looks good, nothing has this
misspelled directory, as far as I can tell. How can I find out where
JBuilder gets the matching directory string? (the files all look OK, no
misspellings)
Thanks.
RON

Re:Package question: error 901

rgans wrote:
I get this error:

"ViewFileFrame_2.java": Error #: 901 : package com.ora.rmibook.chapter1
stated in source
D:\programming\com\ora\rmibook\chapter1\ViewFileFrame_2.java does not match
directory rogramming.com.ora.rmibook.chapter1 at line 1, column 25

Note that the directory "programming" is detected as "rogramming" but I
can't figure out from where? My classpath looks good, nothing has this
misspelled directory, as far as I can tell. How can I find out where
JBuilder gets the matching directory string? (the files all look OK, no
misspellings)

Thanks.

RON

You usually get this error when your source path isn't set up properly
in your project. In this case, your ViewFileFrame_2.java file should
live in the directory :
D:\programming\com\ora\rmibook\chapter1\
In this file, your package should be specified as :
package com.ora.rmibook.chapter1;
And your project's source path should be set to :
D:\programming
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)