ODBC-JDBC problem

2003-07-31 11:31:43 AM
jbuilder6
I've got a problem executing database application. Here what is given:
JDK 1.1.6_008
Driver is odbc:jdbc
Server is SQL Server 7
OS is Windows XP (or 2000)
The programm dies trying to load JFBC driver
Class.forName("jdbc:odbc:MyDatabase");
That's it, exit code is 128. It works fine under JDK 1.1.8 but dies on
1.1.6. I tied up to old JDK and have to figure out any solution. Could
anybody help me to move forward?
Thank you.
<:o)>Vladimir</:o)>

Re:ODBC-JDBC problem

Why donīt you use "sun:jdbc:odbc:JdbcOdbcDriver"?
You don't have to have a specific driver.
This works just like that.
"Vladimir" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escreveu na mensagem

"Vladimir" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
Class.forName("jdbc:odbc:MyDatabase");
This is not a class name, but a connection string.

{smallsort}