JBuilder 9.0 with Struts

2005-08-03 05:39:56 PM
jbuilder12
Hi All,
Please help me to Configure the Struts Library on the JBuilder 9.0
Thanks
Nguyen

Re:JBuilder 9.0 with Struts

nguyen wrote:
Please help me to Configure the Struts Library on the JBuilder 9.0
Struts is included with JBuilder 9.
If you want to configure an updated version, search the online
documentation for "Configure Libraries". On the "Framework" tab of the
library configuration, be sure to choose "Struts".
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.

Re:JBuilder 9.0 with Struts

Hi Kevin Dean,
Thanks for your support, I will try do it as your mention.
Thanks
Nguyen
"Kevin Dean [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
nguyen wrote:

>Please help me to Configure the Struts Library on the JBuilder 9.0

Struts is included with JBuilder 9.

If you want to configure an updated version, search the online
documentation for "Configure Libraries". On the "Framework" tab of the
library configuration, be sure to choose "Struts".

--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.
www.datadevelopment.com/