Run/debug JSP WAR to Tomcat under JBoss

2005-03-06 04:11:56 PM
jbuilder23
If I'm building a JSP WAR under the JBuilder 2005 IDE, can I run and debug the code to the Tomcat 5 deployed under JBoss4.1?

Re:Run/debug JSP WAR to Tomcat under JBoss

"davout" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

If I'm building a JSP WAR under the JBuilder 2005 IDE, can I run and debug the code to the Tomcat 5 deployed under JBoss4.1?

In the enterprise menu under "configure servers" create an entry for that server.
Then in the project properties under Server, select that server as the one to use.