Borland C++ Developer Job Opportunity

2003-10-16 05:55:56 AM
jbuilder9
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
We have a 5 month plus job opportunity in the San Diego area. If you are
interested please forward your resume (in word format). If you know anyone
that is interested please forward this email. Thanks
We are looking for a programmer that has experience with Borland C++ 5, user
interface development experience, and knowledge of the windows graphics
libraries (GDI). We need a resource for about 5 months to add macro
capabilities and moving region of interest processing to our existing
software. The person would need to come up to speed quickly on the current
software without benefit of design documents or extensive help from existing
personnel. This means learning by looking at the existing code and adding
these capabilities with minimal impact on the rest of the software.