how to get a screen of a windows by jbuilder or by Kylix

2003-07-11 10:04:02 AM
jbuilder5
moonlight
ICQ#: 303135601 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me :
i have a question :how to get a screen of a windows by jbuilder or by Kylix.
can u email to me?email: XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:how to get a screen of a windows by jbuilder or by Kylix

please email to me?email: XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Moon light wrote:

moonlight
ICQ#: 303135601 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me :

i have a question :how to get a screen of a windows by jbuilder or by
Kylix.

can u email to me?email: XXXX@XXXXX.COM
The typing was so bad from the former post, lets try this again <G>.
$xwd -out /somefolder/somefile
Click on the section of the Window you want to capture. This will save the
screenshot in the somefolder/somefile directory.
What I usually do is make the terminal Window very small and type in the
command. You will then see a cursor with a target type cursor (see below).

-------

Put this cursor over the Window to capture and click. This will save it to
the file /somefolder/somefile
Now you can use the screenshot. To convert it to gif or jpeg, or png, open
it in Gimp. Then apply the conversion.

{smallsort}